Last Updated: July 28, 2022, 16:50 IST
Google Meet is without doubt one of the most commonly-used video conferencing software program in at present’s world of work at home and hybrid working fashion. Google Meet additionally affords a number of options that make it a handy choice for individuals who shortly wish to get on a name to debate essential issues. It additionally affords a number of options that rivals like Zoom or Microsoft Teams supply, one of the crucial frequent being the flexibility to blur your background.
Background blur is a broadly used function on Google Meet and provides customers the flexibility to blur their background, in case they do not wish to present what their house appears like. A blurred background additionally ensures that individuals do not see what’s in your background and hold the deal with you. In this text, we’ll inform you learn how to blur your background on Google Meet. Here’s learn how to do it:
- Open Google Meet.
- Enter the assembly code or hyperlink. If you’re internet hosting the assembly, begin and enter the assembly.
- Once within the self-view preview, click on the Apple visible results button. This is the three small stars button that may present up within the backside proper nook of the window.
- Here, you will notice totally different results, together with classes like “Blur,” “Background” and extra, which can lead you to those results.
- There are two choices to blur – one is extra dense, whereas the opposite is a lighter blur impact.
- Once executed, shut the window, and your background will seem blurred to you and different members within the assembly.
You can even change the background. Here, you possibly can both choose one of many presets that Google Meet affords you, or you possibly can add a picture out of your gadget that you just wish to use as your background. The process stays the identical for Windows, Android, and iPhone customers. To change your Google Meet background on a Mac, choose the three-dot menu within the assembly controls, choose change background, after which change the background of blur it in line with your requirement.