New Delhi: The eleventh installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) goes to be disbursed within the coming days. On January 1, PM Narendra Modi transferred the tenth Installment of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme to lakhs of eligible farmers.
However, for the eleventh installment, the farmers want to finish PM-KISAN e-KYC course of, with out which they might face issue in getting the cash.
The official PM KISAN The web site says, “eKYC is MANDATORY for PMKISAN Registered Farmers. Pls. click eKYC option in Farmer Corner for Aadhar based OTP authentication and for Biometric authentication contact nearest CSC centres.”
If you need to full the PM-KISAN e-KYC course of, you possibly can take a look at the step-by-step course of beneath.
– Visit the official PM Kisan web site https://pmkisan.gov.in/
– In the proper hand aspect, beneath the house web page, you will notice Farmers Corner
– There is a field slightly below Farmers Corner that mentions e-kyc
– Click the e-kyc
– A web page will open that facilitates Aadhar Ekyc
– Now, you’ll have to enter your Aadhar quantity after which the Captcha code proven and click on on the search button
– After that, you’ll have to enter your cell quantity linked to your Aadhar card and click on on Get OTP button
– The OTP will likely be despatched to your registered cell quantity
– Punch within the OTP and click on on the Submit For Authentication button
– As quickly as you click on Submit For Auth button, your PM KISAN e-KYC will likely be profitable
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) Scheme was launched by PM Modi in 2019. The scheme goals to offer revenue help to all landholder farmer households throughout the nation with cultivable land, topic to sure exclusions.
Under the Scheme, an quantity of Rs 6000 per 12 months is launched in three 4-monthly installments of Rs 2000 every straight into the financial institution accounts of the beneficiaries. In a monetary 12 months, PM Kisan installment is credited thrice by way of –Period 1 from April-July; Period 2 from August to November; and Period 3 from December to March.
ln the start when the PM-KISAN Scheme was launched (February, 2019), its advantages had been acceptable solely to Small & Marginal Farmers’ households, with mixed landholding upto 2 hectare. The Scheme was in a while revised in June 2019 and prolonged to all farmer households regardless of the scale of their landholdings.