LIC IPO: The draft papers of the LIC IPO is about to be filed over the weekend, reviews have recommended. The Draft Red Herring Prospectus (DHRP) of the preliminary public providing (IPO) of Life Insurance Corporation of India was to be achieved by Friday, however the course of ultimately bought delayed. However, the LIC board, which met on that day had cleared the DHRP, paving means for it to current the papers to market regulator Sebi.
While all these processes go on, policyholders, who’ve been getting precedence from the PSU forward of the LIC IPOshould do a few work to take part within the share sale.
“In order to take part in any such public providing, policyholders might want to be sure that their PAN particulars are up to date within the Corporation’s data. Further subscribing to any public providing in India is simply attainable when you have a legitimate DEMAT account,” LIC had said in an advertisement last year, urging all policyholders to invest in the IPO.
Here is How LIC Policyholders Can Link PAN-LIC
1. Go to official LIC web site by way of the hyperlink https://licindia.in/ or go to the direct hyperlink at https://linkpan.licindia.in/UIDSeedingWebApp/
2. Select the Online PAN Registration option from the home page and then click on Proceed
3. Provide your details, including PAN, LIC policy number, mobile number and email address. You need to be careful during this step and provide all the details correctly
4. Fill in Captcha in the designated box
5. Request an OTP from your registered mobile number
6. Enter the OTP into the portal and then submit it
Here is How You Can Open a Demat Account Ahead of LIC IPO
1. Choose a broker you want to open your demat account with. Online banks, stockbrokers and digital investment platforms in India offer demat acocunts
2. Visit the broker’s website and initiate the demat account opening procedure and assign a nominee to your account
3. Fill out the form and then complete the KYC (Know your Customer) process by providing relevant information
4. You then need to provide scanned copies of documents like identity proof, address proof, bank account statement and income proof
5. Pay the fees required for trading with the brokerage after submission and verification
6. You also need to do an In-Person Verification with the brokerage house, either online or by visiting their office. This step is mandatory
7. After your request to open a demat account is approved, you will receive a unique 16-digit beneficial owner identification number, also called the demat account number. This will be used to access your demat account online
8. You are all set to start your investment journey. Log in to your demat account online and start trading
With a demat account, you can not only invest in LIC IPO, but also invest in other good stocks.