MEHER BABA BIRTH ANNIVERSARY: February 25 marks the beginning anniversary of Meher Baba. Known for his mystical teachings and present process a religious transformation at a really younger age, Meher Baba or Merwan Sheriar Irani was an Indian religious grasp. He declared himself to be an incarnation of God and claimed that his goal was to propagate spirituality.
Meher Baba assumed full silence for a lot of his later life, he communicated solely by way of gestures and small written phrases. It is believed that Meher Baba had arrange the Manzil-e-Meem, an ashram of types, in 1922 in Mumbai. The goal behind establishing this Ashram was to inculcate strict self-discipline amongst his followers. He even wrote a e book titled – God Speaks, which was revealed within the early 50s.
Meher Baba’s quotes are additionally a type of his teachings, on his beginning anniversary, let’s check out a few of them:
- “No amount of prayer or meditation can do what helping others can do.”
- “Don’t Worry Be Happy”
- “I belong to no religion, my religion is love and heart is my temple. Always remember that ceremonies cover me, but pure love reveals me.”
- “Love God and find him within – the only treasure worth finding.”
- “Mastery in Servitude”
- “True love is no game of the faint-hearted and the weak. It is born of strength and understanding.”
- “Irrespective of their birth labels and belief tables, my blessings to all those who feel themselves to be oppressed, depressed and suppressed from any cause whatsoever!”
- “Love can attain what the intellect cannot fathom.”
- “You are because God is, God is because you are. But that experience one in a million can have.”
- “All talk about the path and the goal is as a lantern carried by a blind man. The blind man needs a staff in his hand, the seeker needs his hand in the God-Man’s”