One particular person was killed in an enormous fireplace broke out at a movie set in Mumbai’s Andheri on Friday. Visuals from the scene confirmed big plumes of smoke billowing from the constructing.
The fireplace, which began at a brief pandal put in at Chitrakoot Ground round 4.30 pm, was doused after six hours with the assistance of eight fireplace engines, 5 water jetties and different tools.
As per civic officers, Manish Devashi (32), who was injured within the fireplace, was declared introduced useless at civic-run Cooper Hospital.
The reason behind the level-2 fireplace was not but clear/